da Vinci® Surgical Robot at Menorah Medical Center
Menorah Medical Center is now home to the da Vinci®. This advanced technology, using four robotic arms, provides surgeons with greater precision, control and access to hard-to-reach areas, allowing complex operations to be performed through just a few small incisions.
An alternative to open surgery
With significantly less pain and fewer side effects, the da Vinci® can provide smaller incisions, reduced risk of infection, shorter hospital stays and a quicker return to normal activities. And in many cases, better outcomes.
Smaller Incision. Greater Precision.
da Vinci’s advanced level technology takes surgery beyond the limits of the human hand. It allows Menorah patients to have the best possible outcomes and provides access to the latest medical advancements.
- Significantly less pain; fewer side effects
- Shorter hospital stays
- Reduced risk of infection
- Smaller incisions; less scarring and less blood loss
- Quicker return to normal activities
- In many cases, better outcomes
- Enhanced 3D, high-definition vision of operative field with up to 10x magnification
- New optional dual console allows second surgeon to provide assistance
- Superior visual clarity of tissue and anatomy
- Surgical dexterity and precision far greater than even the human hand
- Updated and simplified user interface to enhance OR efficiency
- New ergonomic settings for greater surgeon comfort
See our flier for more information.