FIND A DOCTOR
Find a Doctor
PAY YOUR BILL
The Patient Financial Resource is available at the facilities listed below. Here you can review our pricing commitment, receive pricing estimates and information, and pay your bill online.
Menorah Medical Center
5721 W. 119th Street
Overland Park, KS 66209-3722
View our phone directory
Ethics Compliance Officer:
Jeneen Rockhold (913) 498-6237
Facility Privacy Official:
Jeneen Rockhold (913) 498-6237
Human Resources: (913) 498-6306
Stann Tate (913) 498-7407
Leslie Helmer (913) 498-6861
1-800-788-1787 | Web site
View directions and larger map
PLAN A VISIT
MAKE AN APPT
Schedule an Appointment
Call 1-800-386-9355 to schedule an appointment with a Menorah Medical Center doctor. Our operators are standing by 24/7 to take your call.
Or you may also request a call back and we will contact you at your convenience.
Menorah Medical Center specializes in the following healthcare services:
Menorah Medical Center provides comprehensive cancer care including prevention and education, screening, diagnosis, and treatment and recovery. Our expertise is focused on:
If you are currently having a medical emergency, call 911.
Your emergency is our emergency.
From stitches to strokes, our team of board certified emergency physicians are ready to care for you 24-hours a day, every day.
Menorah Medical Center’s door-to-balloon time is amongst the fastest in the city. Door-to-balloon time measures the time it takes for the hospital’s team to get a cardiac patient from the emergency department into the cardiac cath lab and insert a catheter.
Visit Emergency Services
We understand that there’s no such thing as “routine” surgery and that patients and their families are concerned about surgical care. Menorah Medical Center is equipped to perform procedures such as:
Our ability to see inside the body to more accurately diagnose disease is among one of the more amazing advancements in modern medicine.
Menorah Medical Center provides comprehensive care for women from pre-pregnancy through childbirth.
News News RSSSee All News >>
- Apr 1, 2014 Menorah Medical Center—part of HCA Midwest Health System, Kansas City’s largest healthcare provider—is among more than 100 Kansas hospitals that have joined or renewed their commitment to a national patient safety initiative in 2014. Menorah Medical Center joined the Hospital Engagement Network (HEN) at the beginning of the initiative in 2012 and has renewed each year. It is the only Johnson County hospital to participate in the Kansas HEN, which is administered by Topeka-based nonprofit Kansas Healthcare Collaborative (KHC), a designee of the Kansas Hospital Association.
- Mar 13, 2014 More than 140,000 new cases of colon cancer are identified every year. One of the most successful tools for preventing this cancer is a colonoscopy. Gastroenterology specialist Dr. S. Faisal Jafri tells us all about this important procedure (via KCTV 5).
- Mar 13, 2014 March is Colon Cancer Awareness Month. Midwest Cancer Care oncologist Dr. Joseph Stilwill talks about the importance of screening and early detection. Learn more about risk factors, most common types of cancer and a new screening procedure for those at risk for lung cancer (via KCTV 5).
Upcoming Classes Classes RSSSee All Classes >>
- Apr 16, 2014 from 03:00 PM to 04:30 PM Clearing the Fog (coping with cognitive function “changes” after chemotherapy | After going through chemotherapy, some people experience changes...
- Apr 22, 2014 from 12:00 PM to 01:00 PM Our certified lactation consultants offer education, answers to your questions, and offer technique from your first experience breastfeeding until your...
Jennifer Fastner - underwent brain surgery for epileptic seizures she had experienced since she was seven days old. Treated unsuccessfully throughout her life with every medication available for epilepsy, Jennifer was growing weary of the 30- to 40-second seizures, which began to increase in frequency last summer—Jennifer was having two to four weekly. It was apparent the seizures were becoming resistant to medication.