FIND A DOCTOR
Find a Doctor
PAY YOUR BILL
The Patient Financial Resource is available at the facilities listed below. Here you can review our pricing commitment, receive pricing estimates and information, and pay your bill online.
Menorah Medical Center
5721 W. 119th Street
Overland Park, KS 66209-3722
View our phone directory
Ethics Compliance Officer:
Jeneen Rockhold (913) 498-6237
Facility Privacy Official:
Jeneen Rockhold (913) 498-6237
Human Resources: (913) 498-6306
Stann Tate (913) 498-7407
Leslie Helmer (913) 498-6861
1-800-788-1787 | Web site
View directions and larger map
PLAN A VISIT
MAKE AN APPT
Schedule an Appointment
Call 1-800-386-9355 to schedule an appointment with a Menorah Medical Center doctor. Our operators are standing by 24/7 to take your call.
Or you may also request a call back and we will contact you at your convenience.
Menorah Medical Center specializes in the following healthcare services:
Menorah Medical Center provides comprehensive cancer care including prevention and education, screening, diagnosis, and treatment and recovery. Our expertise is focused on:
If you are currently having a medical emergency, call 911.
Your emergency is our emergency.
From stitches to strokes, our team of board certified emergency physicians are ready to care for you 24-hours a day, every day.
Menorah Medical Center’s door-to-balloon time is amongst the fastest in the city. Door-to-balloon time measures the time it takes for the hospital’s team to get a cardiac patient from the emergency department into the cardiac cath lab and insert a catheter.
Visit Emergency Services
We understand that there’s no such thing as “routine” surgery and that patients and their families are concerned about surgical care. Menorah Medical Center is equipped to perform procedures such as:
Our ability to see inside the body to more accurately diagnose disease is among one of the more amazing advancements in modern medicine.
Menorah Medical Center provides comprehensive care for women from pre-pregnancy through childbirth.
News News RSSSee All News >>
- Jul 28, 2014 What’s the best advice for avoiding heat exhaustion? Drink plenty of fluids, take it slow and give your body several weeks to acclimate to the heat and humidity, says Dr. Denise Miller, chief medical officer at Menorah Medical Center. Here’s what else you need to know.
- Jul 28, 2014 Do you have chronic back or neck pain and are considering surgery? Dr. Glenn M. Amundson, a board-certified orthopedic surgeon at the Kansas City Spine and Sports Medicine Center and Menorah Medical Center, says that advances in minimally-invasive spine surgery are helping patients regain their quality of life quicker and with less pain after surgery than previously possible.
HCA Midwest Health System Leads Fund-Raising Effort For Second Consecutive Year in American Heart Association’s 2014 Heart WalkJul 21, 2014 For the second consecutive year, Team HCA Midwest Health System was the top fundraiser at the American Heart Association (AHA) Heart Walk on Saturday, May 31st, 2014 in Kansas City, Mo., raising $101,657. Friendly competition between HCA Midwest Health System hospitals brought 22 teams together for this worthy cause, with 710 employees, family members and friends being registered walkers and runners.
Upcoming Events Events RSSSee All Events >>
- Aug 6, 2014 from 06:00 PM to 08:30 PM Join us for a night of painting, socializing and celebrating survivorship at Pinot’s Palette. Paint by instruction or create your own masterpiece to submit...
- Aug 19, 2014 from 08:30 AM to 01:30 PM Are you ready to advance your career with the area’s leading healthcare provider? At HCA Midwest Health System, our hospitals are growing and our...
Upcoming Classes Classes RSSSee All Classes >>
- Jul 31, 2014 from 06:00 PM to 07:00 PM Menorah Medical Center’s Weight Loss Surgery Support Group is available to anyone who has had weight loss surgery or is considering weight loss surgery...
- Aug 5, 2014 from 12:00 PM to 01:00 PM Our certified lactation consultants offer education, answers to your questions, and offer technique from your first experience breastfeeding until your...
Sharon Fadler Frankel - the 54-year-old Leawood resident experienced sporadic, mild chest discomfort for almost four weeks. “The episodes would last just a couple of minutes and then disappear,” says Sharon. “With no personal or family heart disease history and no prior symptoms, a heart attack was the last thing on my mind.”