FIND A DOCTOR
Find a Doctor
PAY YOUR BILL
The Patient Financial Resource is available at the facilities listed below. Here you can review our pricing commitment, receive pricing estimates and information, and pay your bill online.
Menorah Medical Center
5721 W. 119th Street
Overland Park, KS 66209-3722
View our phone directory
Ethics Compliance Officer:
Jeneen Rockhold (913) 498-6237
Facility Privacy Official:
Jeneen Rockhold (913) 498-6237
Human Resources: (913) 498-6306
Stann Tate (913) 498-7407
Leslie Helmer (913) 498-6861
1-800-788-1787 | Web site
View directions and larger map
PLAN A VISIT
MAKE AN APPT
Schedule an Appointment
Call 1-800-386-9355 to schedule an appointment with a Menorah Medical Center doctor. Our operators are standing by 24/7 to take your call.
Or you may also request a call back and we will contact you at your convenience.
Menorah Medical Center specializes in the following healthcare services:
Menorah Medical Center provides comprehensive cancer care including prevention and education, screening, diagnosis, and treatment and recovery. Our expertise is focused on:
If you are currently having a medical emergency, call 911.
Your emergency is our emergency.
From stitches to strokes, our team of board certified emergency physicians are ready to care for you 24-hours a day, every day.
Menorah Medical Center’s door-to-balloon time is amongst the fastest in the city. Door-to-balloon time measures the time it takes for the hospital’s team to get a cardiac patient from the emergency department into the cardiac cath lab and insert a catheter.
Visit Emergency Services
We understand that there’s no such thing as “routine” surgery and that patients and their families are concerned about surgical care. Menorah Medical Center is equipped to perform procedures such as:
Our ability to see inside the body to more accurately diagnose disease is among one of the more amazing advancements in modern medicine.
Menorah Medical Center provides comprehensive care for women from pre-pregnancy through childbirth.
News News RSSSee All News >>
HCA Midwest Health System Leads Fund-Raising Effort For Second Consecutive Year in American Heart Association’s 2014 Heart WalkJul 21, 2014 For the second consecutive year, Team HCA Midwest Health System was the top fundraiser at the American Heart Association (AHA) Heart Walk on Saturday, May 31st, 2014 in Kansas City, Mo., raising $101,657. Friendly competition between HCA Midwest Health System hospitals brought 22 teams together for this worthy cause, with 710 employees, family members and friends being registered walkers and runners.
- Jul 14, 2014 Generally, patients can be treated in urgent care for colds, flu, sore throats, sprains, minor burns and injuries, ear infections, non-life-threatening allergic reactions, skin rashes, mild asthma, and broken bones (Reprinted courtesy of Kansas City Star Magazine).
- Jun 11, 2014 Chuck Brandt of Merriam didn't know it, but he stopped breathing 75 times each hour when he slept. Despite being tired and unfocused during the day, the only other symptom he knew about was that he snored. "I have always snored to some extent, but ifs gotten worse in the last five to 10 years," said Brandt, 50, a computer programmer. Brandt said his snoring increased as he gained weight. Additionally, having asthma and allergies seemed to exacerbate his snoring and sleep issues, he said.
Upcoming Events Events RSSSee All Events >>
- Aug 6, 2014 from 06:00 PM to 08:30 PM Join us for a night of painting, socializing and celebrating survivorship at Pinot’s Palette. Paint by instruction or create your own masterpiece to submit...
- Aug 19, 2014 from 09:30 AM to 01:30 PM Are you ready to advance your career with the area’s leading healthcare provider? At HCA Midwest Health System, our hospitals are growing and our...
Upcoming Classes Classes RSSSee All Classes >>
- Jul 29, 2014 from 12:00 PM to 01:00 PM Our certified lactation consultants offer education, answers to your questions, and offer technique from your first experience breastfeeding until your...
- Jul 31, 2014 from 06:00 PM to 07:00 PM Menorah Medical Center’s Weight Loss Surgery Support Group is available to anyone who has had weight loss surgery or is considering weight loss surgery...
Local philanthropist and cancer survivor, Marlene Krakow, shares her story of healing, courtesy of 435SouthMag.com.