FIND A DOCTOR
Find a Doctor
PAY YOUR BILL
The Patient Financial Resource is available at the facilities listed below. Here you can review our pricing commitment, receive pricing estimates and information, and pay your bill online.
Menorah Medical Center
5721 W. 119th Street
Overland Park, KS 66209-3722
View our phone directory
Ethics Compliance Officer:
Jeneen Rockhold (913) 498-6237
Facility Privacy Official:
Jeneen Rockhold (913) 498-6237
Human Resources: (913) 498-6306
Amy Leiker (913) 498-7407
or Donna Jungman (913) 498-7406
1-800-788-1787 | Web site
View directions and larger map
PLAN A VISIT
MAKE AN APPT
Schedule an Appointment
Call 1-800-386-9355 to schedule an appointment with a Menorah Medical Center doctor. Our operators are standing by 24/7 to take your call.
Or you may also request a call back and we will contact you at your convenience.
Menorah Medical Center specializes in the following healthcare services:
Menorah Medical Center provides comprehensive cancer care including prevention and education, screening, diagnosis, and treatment and recovery. Our expertise is focused on:
If you are currently having a medical emergency, call 911.
Your emergency is our emergency.
From stitches to strokes, our team of board certified emergency physicians are ready to care for you 24-hours a day, every day.
Menorah Medical Center’s door-to-balloon time is amongst the fastest in the city. Door-to-balloon time measures the time it takes for the hospital’s team to get a cardiac patient from the emergency department into the cardiac cath lab and insert a catheter.
Visit Emergency Services
We understand that there’s no such thing as “routine” surgery and that patients and their families are concerned about surgical care. Menorah Medical Center is equipped to perform procedures such as:
Our ability to see inside the body to more accurately diagnose disease is among one of the more amazing advancements in modern medicine.
Menorah Medical Center provides comprehensive care for women from pre-pregnancy through childbirth.
Upcoming Classes Classes RSSSee All Classes >>
- Jun 19, 2013 from 03:00 PM to 04:30 PM Clearing the Fog (coping with cognitive function “changes” after chemotherapy | After going through chemotherapy, some people experience changes...
- Jun 25, 2013 from 12:00 PM to 01:00 PM Our certified lactation consultants offer education, answers to your questions, and offer technique from your first experience breastfeeding until your...
News News RSS
- Jun 13, 2013 The Blue Distinction® designation aids consumers and employers in choosing high-performing hospitals.
- Jun 10, 2013 Bariatric nurse coordinator at Menorah Medical Center will launch a support group for patients who have had bariatric surgery as a way to share their successes, tips and momentum (Reprinted courtesy of KC Nursing News).
- Jun 6, 2013 Menorah Medical Center is the site of blood drive that honors a wife’s promise made to her husband when he was battling cancer.
Sharon Fadler Frankel - the 54-year-old Leawood resident experienced sporadic, mild chest discomfort for almost four weeks. “The episodes would last just a couple of minutes and then disappear,” says Sharon. “With no personal or family heart disease history and no prior symptoms, a heart attack was the last thing on my mind.”