There are currently no
If you have a story of your own about Menorah Medical Center that you would like to share with us, please send us an email. We want to hear from you.
Retrieving location data...
Facility Star Rating Description
Each patient’s experience at our practice is important to us. As we strive to provide the highest level of care, we value feedback on all aspects of the patient experience. This Medical GPS patient experience survey measures patient satisfaction from the time the appointment was made to the time the patient spent with the provider.
- Recommend: The Recommendation rating reflects patients’ overall likelihood of recommending their provider to friends or family members.
- Exam Thorough: The Exam Thorough rating reflects how satisfied patients were at the thoroughness and completeness of their examination and treatment.
- Provider Answers: The Provider Answers rating shows the level of patient satisfaction on how the provider was able to answer questions and fully explain treatment.
- Provider Concern: Provider concern measures the extent to which patients agree they were treated with courtesy, respect and concern throughout the entire examination.
- Wait Reasonable: This rating measures patient satisfaction on the total time spent waiting for the provider.
Tue, February 20, 2018
Sudden cardiac death claims the lives of 350,000 Americans each year. But, HCA Midwest Health patient, David, was equipped with an innovative device, the LifeVest wearable defibrillator...
Dr. Stephen A. Bloom of HCA Midwest Health Elected to National American Society of Nuclear Cardiology Board of Directors
Wed, July 26, 2017
Distinguished cardiologist will serve with other cardiology professionals committed to the science and practice of nuclear cardiology, which plays an important role in the diagnosis...
Menorah Medical Center Hosts Great Save on Wed. April 26 to Recognize EMS Crews and Emergency Medical Team Who Saved Leawood Man in Cardiac Arrest
Tue, April 25, 2017
Patrick Cocherl Jr. flat-lined several times in the ambulance on the way to the hospital.
Thu, September 8, 2016
It's no secret that heart disease is the leading cause of death. But if you're diabetic, your chances of dying from heart disease is up to four times higher. Dr. Steve Marso, Medical...
HCA Midwest Health Hospitals Receive Recognition from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association "Get with the Guidelines"® Programs
Thu, June 16, 2016
Kansas City’s leading healthcare provider partners with AHA-ASA to develop comprehensive heart failure and stroke diagnosis and treatment protocols.