There are currently no patient testimonials.
Retrieving location data...
Facility Star Rating Description
Each patient’s experience at our practice is important to us. As we strive to provide the highest level of care, we value feedback on all aspects of the patient experience. This Medical GPS patient experience survey measures patient satisfaction from the time the appointment was made to the time the patient spent with the provider.
- Recommend: The Recommendation rating reflects patients’ overall likelihood of recommending their provider to friends or family members.
- Exam Thorough: The Exam Thorough rating reflects how satisfied patients were at the thoroughness and completeness of their examination and treatment.
- Provider Answers: The Provider Answers rating shows the level of patient satisfaction on how the provider was able to answer questions and fully explain treatment.
- Provider Concern: Provider concern measures the extent to which patients agree they were treated with courtesy, respect and concern throughout the entire examination.
- Wait Reasonable: This rating measures patient satisfaction on the total time spent waiting for the provider.
Tue, June 11, 2019
For many patients - especially women, undergoing cancer treatments, certain chemotherapy drugs can cause a big change in appearance. But a therapy originally approved for breast cancer...
Thu, March 7, 2019
March is Colon and Colorectal Cancer month. Dr. Ben Mizrahi, with HCA Midwest Health, discusses how the colon cancer rates have risen among younger people and how the important it is...
Thu, September 27, 2018
Lenna Levitch, MS, CGC, Director of the Genetics Program at Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at HCA Midwest Health shared important information about breast cancer prevention, testing ...
Thu, September 13, 2018
As October nears, Breast Cancer Awareness Month is almost here. Breast cancer survivor and Menorah patient, Susan sits down to discuss her cancer journey. Susan showed her gratitude...
Mon, August 13, 2018
Menorah Medical Center is the first hospital in the Kansas City region to receive a Center of Excellence in both Colorectal and Robotic Surgery. Dr. Lina O’Brien and Dr. Ben Mizrahi...