At Menorah Medical Center, our goal is to help you feel confident throughout your pregnancy and as ready for the big day as possible. That’s why we have Maternity Navigators—your advocate, guide and friend for your journey to parenthood. Our Navigators work closely with our staff of highly-skilled nurses help you feel comfortable during your stay with us.
We will pair you with our Maternity Navigator—a labor and delivery nurse—who will regularly visit with you one-on-one to develop and walk through your unique pregnancy plan in our spa-like setting that is tranquil and relaxing.
What is a Maternity Navigator?
To make the complicated more understandable
The overwhelming more manageable
And the overall healthcare experience more patient centered
You and your Maternity Navigator will:
- Get to know each other and understand services provided by Maternity Navigation
- Visit regularly throughout your pregnancy
- Download our free Childbirth 101 app
- Take a tour of the hospital
- Discuss what hospital amenities are important to you
- Create or review a birth plan
- Determine any risks or health factors that could impact your pregnancy
- Sign up for our Healthy Arrivals classes to help you prepare for childbirth, parenthood, multiples and more!
- Review your partner's role during labor and delivery
- Complete your pre-admission paperwork