A healthy, loving start for you and your baby.
Every mother wants and deserves a birthing experience that’s as joyful, comfortable and safe as possible. At Menorah Medical Center, helping you have that positive experience is our professional and personal commitment.
Our Family Birthing Center is a nurturing, secure and relaxing environment backed up by the advanced technology and expertise of HCA Midwest Health. We’ll take the time to make sure we know your needs and preferences, and that you have all the information and support you need to feel confident and secure before, during and after giving birth.
For every mom and baby, we offer:
- Single-room maternity care, spacious suites where you can labor, give birth, recover and remain throughout your stay. Our doctors, staff and equipment will come to you. We’re one of the only local hospitals to offer this approach, which has been used safely and successfully at progressive birthing centers across the U.S.
- Doctors specializing in every aspect of mother-baby care, as well as experienced nurses and support staff dedicated to caring for moms and newborns.
- A level II neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) for babies who need advanced care around the clock.
- Surgical suites reserved for women’s services and laboring mothers, if the need arises.
- Prenatal classes for expectant moms and their partners.
For an appointment, to schedule a tour of our birthing center or more information about our women’s services, call 1-877-769-6636. To schedule a tour of our birthing center, call (913) 498-6320.