Mohsin Q Soliman, MDGeneral Surgery
Mohsin Soliman, MD, FACS, is a board certified General Surgeon who specializes in Advanced Laparoscopic procedures (Bariatric, anti-reflux, colectomy, hernia) as well as complex abdominal wall reconstruction. He earned his medical degree at The University of Nebraska Medical Center (UNMC) in Omaha, NE, began his training in Chicago at Rush University and the completed his residency back at the University of Nebraska Medical Center in Omaha.
Dr. Soliman feels that thorough education of patients and their families, in addition to possessing the surgical skill necessary to perform the procedures, is paramount to providing quality surgical care.
- General Surgery - Primary - Board Certified
- Bariatric Surgery
- Undergraduate Degree: University of Nebraska - Lincoln, NE - 1999
- Graduate Degree: University of Nebraska Medical Center - 2005
- Internship: Rush University - 2006
- Residency: University of Nebraska Medical Center - 2010
- Menorah Medical Center