Bertram W Maidment, MDRadiation Oncology
He attended medical school at the University of Maryland School of Medicine in Baltimore, MD during which time he was awarded a Simon Kramer Society Externship in Radiation Oncology and inducted as a member of the Gold Humanism Honor Society. Dr. Maidment received his residency training at the University of Virginia in Charlottesville, VA. He had the honor of serving as Chief Resident and received awards for clinical excellence and academic and scholarly accomplishments.
Dr. Maidment now resides in Overland Park with his wife and three children.
- Radiation Oncology - Primary - Board Certified
- Undergraduate Degree: Duke University - 2007
- Graduate Degree: University of Maryland School of Medicine - 2012
- Internship: Med Star Harbor Hospital - 2013
- Residency: University of Virginia Hospital - 2017
- Menorah Medical Center