Menorah Medical Center was one of the first hospitals in the country to perform orthopedic surgery with a new state-of-the-art robotic system. Dr. David Anderson and physicians with Kansas City Joint Replacement and Sport Medicine Clinic are thrilled with the new treatment options.
If you or your loved one is suffering from orthopedic pain consider the following:
- If medications and lifestyle modifications haven't been successful in relieving your knee pain within six months, you may be a candidate for a knee replacement, or knee arthroplasty.
- HCA Midwest Health and Menorah are regional leaders in innovative orthopedic surgery using the latest robotic-assisted technology.
- Robotic-assisted surgery means:
- Less down time
- Reduced risk of infection and a quicker recovery — something everyone wants so they can get back to what really matters
- Highly specialized surgical and orthopedic team members focused on getting YOU back to living. Pain free.
- It's best to first make a consultation appointment with one of our physicians to see if you're a candidate – for one of these new, state of the art robotic procedures. There are so many options available based upon your specific condition, history and goals.
See more at https://www.kshb.com/news/health.