If you are having a medical emergency, please call 911.
In an emergency, every second matters. That’s why Menorah Medical Center offers emergency care 24 hours a day, seven days a week for people of all ages. We have board–certified physicians in Emergency Medicine and critical care nurses and support staff who are available around the clock. We offer:
- Technologically advanced monitoring systems, an electronic medication system and on-staff cardiologists who have the capability to monitor EKG results from a remote location.
- A Chest Pain Center accredited by the National Society of Chest Pain Centers and a Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center
- A Computerized Physician Order Entry System that eliminates handwriting errors.
- ER wait times publicly available via text or online.
Conditions that we treat in the Emergency Department include:
- Acute behavioral health problems
- Asthma and other breathing emergencies
- Back pain
- Bone and joint injuries
- Emotional distress
- Heart attack/chest pain
- Injuries caused by violence
- Playground, athletic, workplace or school-related accidents
- Severe pain and/or bleeding
Whether you are experiencing a minor emergency or a life-threatening situation, we can provide the emergency care you need. We are located at 119th and Nall.
- 2013 Get With The Guidelines® Heart Failure - Gold Plus
- 2014 ACTION Registry®–GWTG™ Platinum Performance Achievement