FIND A DOCTOR
Find a Doctor
PAY YOUR BILL
The Patient Financial Resource is available at the facilities listed below. Here you can review our pricing commitment, receive pricing estimates and information, and pay your bill online.
Menorah Medical Center
5721 W. 119th Street
Overland Park, KS 66209-3722
View our phone directory
Ethics Compliance Officer:
Jeneen Rockhold (913) 498-6237
Facility Privacy Official:
Jeneen Rockhold (913) 498-6237
Human Resources: (913) 498-6306
Leslie Helmer (913) 498-6861
1-800-788-1787 | Web site
View directions and larger map
PLAN A VISIT
MAKE AN APPT
Schedule an Appointment
Call 1-800-386-9355 to schedule an appointment with a Menorah Medical Center doctor. Our operators are standing by 24/7 to take your call.
Or you may also request a call back and we will contact you at your convenience.
Menorah Medical Center specializes in the following healthcare services:
Menorah Medical Center provides comprehensive cancer care including prevention and education, screening, diagnosis, and treatment and recovery. Our expertise is focused on:
If you are currently having a medical emergency, call 911.
Your emergency is our emergency.
From stitches to strokes, our team of board certified emergency physicians are ready to care for you 24-hours a day, every day.
Menorah Medical Center’s door-to-balloon time is amongst the fastest in the city. Door-to-balloon time measures the time it takes for the hospital’s team to get a cardiac patient from the emergency department into the cardiac cath lab and insert a catheter.
Visit Emergency Services
We understand that there’s no such thing as “routine” surgery and that patients and their families are concerned about surgical care. Menorah Medical Center is equipped to perform procedures such as:
Our ability to see inside the body to more accurately diagnose disease is among one of the more amazing advancements in modern medicine.
Menorah Medical Center provides comprehensive care for women from pre-pregnancy through childbirth.
News News RSSSee All News >>
- Mar 7, 2014 Steve Wilkinson, President and Chief Executive Officer of Menorah Medical Center and longtime community supporter and collaborator, has joined the Leawood Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors.
- Feb 21, 2014 Go Red for Women is all about raising awareness of heart disease and heart attacks in women. Dr. Rachel Sosland, cardiologist with Menorah Medical Center talks about the trends in women's heart disease, risk factors and how to maintain good heart health.
- Feb 21, 2014 As part of February heart month activities, Dr. Stephen Bloom, a Menorah Medical Center cardiologist, talks about coronary calcium scoring. This simple, inexpensive and noninvasive five-minute procedure helps detect heart disease in high risk individuals even before any symptoms appear (via KCTV 5).
Upcoming Classes Classes RSSSee All Classes >>
- Mar 11, 2014 from 12:00 PM to 01:00 PM Our certified lactation consultants offer education, answers to your questions, and offer technique from your first experience breastfeeding until your...
- Mar 18, 2014 from 12:00 PM to 01:00 PM Our certified lactation consultants offer education, answers to your questions, and offer technique from your first experience breastfeeding until your...
Local philanthropist and cancer survivor, Marlene Krakow, shares her story of healing, courtesy of 435SouthMag.com.