FIND A DOCTOR
Find a Doctor
PAY YOUR BILL
The Patient Financial Resource is available at the facilities listed below. Here you can review our pricing commitment, receive pricing estimates and information, and pay your bill online.
Menorah Medical Center
5721 W. 119th Street
Overland Park, KS 66209-3722
View our phone directory
Ethics Compliance Officer:
Jeneen Rockhold (913) 498-6237
Facility Privacy Official:
Jeneen Rockhold (913) 498-6237
Human Resources: (913) 498-6306
Amy Leiker (913) 498-7407
or Donna Jungman (913) 498-7406
1-800-788-1787 | Web site
View directions and larger map
PLAN A VISIT
MAKE AN APPT
Schedule an Appointment
Call 1-800-386-9355 to schedule an appointment with a Menorah Medical Center doctor. Our operators are standing by 24/7 to take your call.
Or you may also request a call back and we will contact you at your convenience.
Menorah Medical Center specializes in the following healthcare services:
Menorah Medical Center provides comprehensive cancer care including prevention and education, screening, diagnosis, and treatment and recovery. Our expertise is focused on:
If you are currently having a medical emergency, call 911.
Your emergency is our emergency.
From stitches to strokes, our team of board certified emergency physicians are ready to care for you 24-hours a day, every day.
Menorah Medical Center’s door-to-balloon time is amongst the fastest in the city. Door-to-balloon time measures the time it takes for the hospital’s team to get a cardiac patient from the emergency department into the cardiac cath lab and insert a catheter.
Visit Emergency Services
We understand that there’s no such thing as “routine” surgery and that patients and their families are concerned about surgical care. Menorah Medical Center is equipped to perform procedures such as:
Our ability to see inside the body to more accurately diagnose disease is among one of the more amazing advancements in modern medicine.
Menorah Medical Center provides comprehensive care for women from pre-pregnancy through childbirth.
Upcoming Classes Classes RSSSee All Classes >>
- May 28, 2013 from 12:00 PM to 01:00 PM Our certified lactation consultants offer education, answers to your questions, and offer technique from your first experience breastfeeding until your...
- Jun 4, 2013 from 12:00 PM to 01:00 PM Our certified lactation consultants offer education, answers to your questions, and offer technique from your first experience breastfeeding until your...
News News RSS
- May 21, 2013 An Overland Park man is lucky to be alive after suffering a massive heart attack. Tuesday at Menorah Medical Center he got to thank the first responders and medical personnel that helped save his life (via Fox 4 News).
- May 20, 2013 On Tuesday, May 21, Menorah Medical Center will honor the collaboration of physicians and EMS personnel who helped save the life of an Overland Park man.
- May 15, 2013 Dr. Stephanie Graff, an oncologist at Menorah Medical Center appeared on Wednesday’s FOX 4 Morning Show to explain more about gene testing (via Fox 4 News).
Marilyn Coleman - the 62-year-old is now cancer-free and thinks her victory over the disease is largely due to the CyberKnife® treatments she had at Midwest Cancer Care at Menorah Medical Center.