When to go to the Emergency Room
If you are experiencing any of these conditions, please call 911 immediately.
- Life-threatening conditions
- Heart attack or stroke
- Open fractures
- Severe bleeding
- Signs of Heart Attack/Chest pain
- Head injury or other major trauma
- One-sided weakness or numbness
- Loss of consciousness
- Severe abdominal pain
- Uncontrolled pain or bleeding
- Poisoning, call Poison Control (800) 222-1222
You can also visit Menorah Medical Center’s Emergency Room at 119th & Nall in Overland Park.
When to contact your primary care physician
You should contact your primary care physician for annual physicals, insurance referrals, medication refills or other routine health matters. We recommend that you always follow up with your primary care provider on all services you receive through CareSpot.