Emergency Services at Menorah Medical Center
If you are having a medical emergency, please call 911.
In an emergency, every second matters. That’s why Menorah Medical Center offers emergency care 24 hours a day, seven days a week for people of all ages. We have board–certified physicians in Emergency Medicine and critical care nurses and support staff who are available around the clock. We offer:
- Technologically advanced monitoring systems, an electronic medication system and on-staff cardiologists who have the capability to monitor EKG results from a remote location.
- A Chest Pain Center accredited by the National Society of Chest Pain Centers and a Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center
- A Computerized Physician Order Entry System that eliminates handwriting errors.
- ER wait times publicly available via text or online.
Conditions that we treat in the Emergency Department include:
Whether you are experiencing a minor emergency or a life-threatening situation, we can provide the emergency care you need. We are located at 119th and Nall.
- 2013 ACTION Registry®–GWTG™ Silver Performance Achievement
- 2013 Get With The Guidelines® Heart Failure - Gold Plus
Denise K. Miller, MD, Named Chief Medical Officer of Menorah Medical Center
November 18, 2013
Accomplished physician and former Menorah Medical Staff President will further the hospital’s position as Johnson County healthcare leader. Read More